Joel Hills Johnson (1802-1882)
From Dictionary of Mormon Biography
|Alternate Names||Joel H. Johnson|
|Birth|| 23 March 1802|
Grafton, Worcester Co., Massachusetts, United States
|Marriage||Wives of Joel H. Johnson|
|Death|| 24 September 1882|
Johnson, Kane Co., Utah Territory, United States
|Religious Influence||Church of Christ (1830), The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints|
|DBpedia||Joel H. Johnson|
|JSPP||Johnson, Joel Hills|
|Wikipedia||Joel H. Johnson|
|WorldCat||Johnson, Joel Hills 1802-1882|
- Voice from the Mountains, being a testimony of the truth of the gospel of Jesus Christ, as revealed by the Lord to Joseph Smith, Jr. (1881)
- Hymns of praise for the young: selected from the Songs of Joel (1882)
- Joel Hills Johnson papers, 1835-1882. MS 1546. Church History Library, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, Salt Lake City, Utah (hereafter Church History Library). http://churchhistorycatalog.lds.org/primo_library/libweb/action/display.do?doc=ALEPH-PCHD000096658&displayMode=full&vid=CHL_PUBLIC (accessed 6 Apr 2015).
- "Joel Hills Johnson." Find a Grave. http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=gr&GRid=7098987 (accessed 6 Apr 2015).
- Joel Hills Johnson Arizona Committee. A voice from the mountains: life and works of Joel Hills Johnson. Mesa, Ariz.: Lofgreen's, 1982.