Janne Mattson Sjödahl (1853-1939)
|Alternate Names||Janne M. Sjödahl|
|Birth|| 29 November 1853|
Karlshamn, Blekinge, Sweden
|Marriage|| Ane Marie Johnson, 28 Aug 1879|
Christina Christofferson, 30 May 1888
|Death|| 23 June 1939|
|Religious Influence||Lutheran, Baptist, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints|
|Occupations||Minister, editor, translator|
|DBpedia||Janne M. Sjödahl|
|ISNI||0000 0000 4212 2066|
|Wikipedia||Janne M. Sjödahl|
- Joseph Smith, was he a prophet of God?: an investigation and testimony (1891)
- Temples: descriptive and historical sketches of ancient and modern sacred edifices (1892)
- The Reign of Antichrist, or, The Great Falling Away: A Study in Ecclesiastical History (1913)
- A Commentary on the Doctrine and Covenants with Hyrum M. Smith (1919)
- An Introduction to the Study of the Book of Mormon (1927)
- Commentary on the Book of Mormon with George Reynolds (1955)
- Janne M. Sjodahl papers, 1920-1931. MS 1315. Church History Library, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, Salt Lake City, Utah (hereafter Church History Library). http://churchhistorycatalog.lds.org/primo_library/libweb/action/display.do?doc=ALEPH-PCHD000168619&displayMode=full&vid=CHL_PUBLIC (accessed 3 Sep 2015).
- Portrait of Janne M. Sjodahl. PH 1700 21. Church History Library. http://churchhistorycatalog.lds.org/primo_library/libweb/action/display.do?doc=ALEPH-PCHD000187385&displayMode=full&vid=CHL_PUBLIC (accessed 3 Sep 2015).
- Lundgren, Brent G. "Janne Mattson Sjodahl — Baptist Minister, Convert to Mormonism, Editor, Author and Missionary." Master's thesis, Brigham Young University, Provo, Utah, 1971.