James Edward Talmage (1862-1933)
|Alternate Names||James E. Talmage|
|Birth|| 21 September 1862|
Hungerford, Berkshire Co., England, United Kingdom
|Marriage||Merry May Booth, 14 June 1888|
|Death|| 27 July 1933|
Salt Lake City, Salt Lake Co., Utah, United States
|Religious Influence||The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints|
|Callings||Member of the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles, 8 Dec 1911 - 27 Jul 1933|
|Occupations||President of the University of Utah, 1894–1897|
|DBpedia||James E. Talmage|
|ISNI||0000 0001 1570 819X|
|Wikipedia||James E. Talmage|
|WorldCat||Talmage, James E. (James Edward) 1862-1933|
- First Book of Nature (1888)
- The Domestic Science, a Book for Use in Schools and for General Reading (1891)
- Tables for Blowpipe Determinations of Minerals (1898)
- The Articles of Faith: A Series of Lectures on the Principal Doctrines of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (1899)
- The Great Salt Lake, Present and Past (1900)
- The Great Apostasy Considered in the Light of Scriptural and Secular History (1909)
- The Story of "Mormonism" (1907)
- The House of the Lord: A Study of Holy Sanctuaries, Ancient and Modern (1912)
- The Story of "Mormonism" and The Philosophy of "Mormonism" (1914)
- Jesus the Christ: A Study of the Messiah and His Mission According to the Holy Scriptures Both Ancient and Modern (1915, 1915 - 2nd edition, 1916)
- Latter-Day Revelations: Selections from the Book of Doctrine and Covenants of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, Deseret Book Company (1915)
- The Vitality of Mormonism (1917)
- Sunday Night Talks by Radio (1930)
- The Parables of James E. Talmage, composed by Albert L. Zobell Jr. (1973)
- The Essential James E. Talmage, edited by James Harris (1997)
- James E. Talmage collection, 1879-1933. MS 1232. Church History Library, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, Salt Lake City, Utah (hereafter Church History Library). http://churchhistorycatalog.lds.org/primo_library/libweb/action/display.do?doc=ALEPH-PCHD000162984&displayMode=full (accessed 29 Mar 2015).
- James E. Talmage correspondence, 1903-1932. MS 23364. Church History Library. http://churchhistorycatalog.lds.org/primo_library/libweb/action/display.do?doc=ALEPH-PCHD002341855&displayMode=full (accessed 29 Mar 2015).
- James E. Talmage journal, 1879-1933. MS 12128. Church History Library. http://churchhistorycatalog.lds.org/primo_library/libweb/action/display.do?doc=ALEPH-PCHD000176030&displayMode=full (accessed 29 Mar 2015).
- Photographs of James E. Talmage, circa 1885-1910. PH 14. Church History Library. http://churchhistorycatalog.lds.org/primo_library/libweb/action/display.do?doc=ALEPH-PCHD000044806&displayMode=full (accessed 29 Mar 2015).
- James E. Talmage papers. MSS 229. L. Tom Perry Special Collections, Harold B. Lee Library, Brigham Young University, Provo, Utah. http://findingaid.lib.byu.edu/viewItem/MSS%20229 (accessed 9 Sep 2015).
- Talmage, James Edward [mission diary vol. 1, 1924].
- Private journal of James Edward Talmage, vol. I.
- James E. Talmage's private journal, vol. II.
- Private journal of Jas. E. Talmage, vol. III.
- Private journal of James E. Talmage, vol. IV.
- Private journal, volume V.
- Private journal, volume VI / J. E. Talmage.
- J. E. Talmage private journal, Volume 7.
- Jas. E. Talmage's private journal, Volume 8.
- Talmage, John R. The Talmage story: life of James E. Talmage--educator, scientist, apostle. Salt Lake City: Bookcraft, 1972.