Emily Hill (1836-1906)
|Alternate Names||Emily H. Woodmansee|
|Birth|| 24 March 1836|
Warminster, Wiltshire, England
|Marriage|| William G. Mills, 14 June 1857|
Joseph Woodmansee, 7 May 1864
|Death|| 18 October 1906|
Salt Lake City, Salt Lake Co., Utah, United States
|Religious Influence||The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints|
|Occupations||treasurer for the Women's Cooperative Store|
|DBpedia||Emily H. Woodmansee|
|Wikipedia||Emily H. Woodmansee|
|WorldCat||Woodmansee, Emily Hill|
- "Song of the sisters of the female Relief Society" (1869)
- "Fifty years today" (1880)
- "A demonstration of respect: to sister M.I. Horne, president of the 14th Ward Relief Society. Written by request, in behalf of the sisters of the society" (1880)
- "Hunger and cold" (1881)
- "The daughters of Zion, the friends of the poor" (18--)
- The poetry of Emily Hill Woodmansee compiled by Myrlon Bentley Abegg (1986)
- Emily H. Woodmansee papers. MSS 2003. L. Tom Perry Special Collections, Harold B. Lee Library, Brigham Young University, Provo, Utah. http://findingaid.lib.byu.edu/viewItem/MSS%202003/ (accessed 25 Jan 2016).
- State of Utah death certificate. Utah State Archives & Records Services. http://archives.state.ut.us/cgi-bin/indexesresults.cgi?RUNWHAT=IDXFILES&KEYPATH=IDX208420009755 (accessed 25 Jan 2016).
- Crocheron, Augusta Joyce. "Emily Hill Woodmansee." In Representative Women of Deseret: A Book of Biographical Sketches. Salt Lake City: J. C. Graham & Co., 1884. https://archive.org/stream/representativewo00crocrich#page/82/mode/2up (accessed 25 Jan 2016).
- Christensen, Debbie J. As sisters in Zion. Salt Lake City: Deseret Book, 2012.
- "Emily Hill Woodmansee." Mormon Literature & Creative Arts database. http://mormonarts.lib.byu.edu/people/emily-hill-woodmansee (accessed 25 Jan 2016).