Duncan McNeil McAllister (1842-1931)
|Alternate Names||D. M. McAllister|
|Birth||18 April 1842|
|Marriage||Catherine Esther Perkes, 20 October 1866|
|Death||15 May 1931|
Salt Lake City, Salt Lake Co., Utah, United States
|Religious Influence||The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints|
- Food reform. As taught by the Latter-day Saints (1885)
- A description of the great temple, Salt Lake City, and a statement concerning the purposes for which it has been built (1904)
- Temple ordinances essential (1917)
- Testimony of Duncan McNeil McAllister (1918)
- Temples of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints and the sacred purposes to which they are dedicated (1928)
- Life's greatest questions -- What am I?, Why am I here?, After death, what?: answered from the scriptures (1931)
- D.M. McAllister galley proofs. MSS SC 1259. 20th Century Western and Mormon Manuscripts, L. Tom Perry Special Collections, Harold B. Lee Library, Brigham Young University.
- "S.L. Temple Record Head Dies in S.L.." Deseret News. 16 May 1931. Section 2, page 1.