Category:Community of Christ
|DBpedia||Community of Christ|
|ISNI||0000 0001 0546 8671|
|Wikipedia||Community of Christ|
|WorldCat||Community of Christ|
Community of Christ is the Latter Day Saint movement organized by Joseph Smith III, the oldest surviving son of Joseph and Emma Smith, and it is one of the largest sects of the Latter Day Saint movement. From 1872 to 2001 it was known as the Reorganized Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints (RLDS). A Prophet-President leads the church and is the chief member of the First Presidency. Other administrative units include the Council of Twelve Apostles, Presiding Bishopric, Order of Evangelists, Quorum of High Priests, Presidents of Seventy, Standing High Council, and a World Church Leadership Council.
- Community of Christ website: http://www.cofchrist.org/
- Herald House Publishing. http://www.heraldhouse.org/
- John Whitmer Historical Association. http://www.johnwhitmerhistoricalassociation.org/home
- Graceland University. http://www.graceland.edu/
- Community of Christ Historic Sites Foundation. http://www.historicsitesfoundation.org/
- Howard, Richard P. "Reorganized Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints (RLDS Church)." Encyclopedia of Mormonism. http://eom.byu.edu/index.php/Reorganized_Church_of_Jesus_Christ_of_Latter_Day_Saints_%28RLDS_Church%29 (accessed 27 Feb 2015).
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.
Pages in category "Community of Christ"
This category contains only the following page.