Alvin Harold Goodman (1924-2007)
|Alternate Names||A. Harold Goodman|
|Birth|| 17 July 1924|
Solomon, Graham Co., Arizona, United States
|Death|| 25 June 2007|
Grainy Valley, Jackson Co, Missouri, United States
|Religious Influence||The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints|
A. Harold Goodman was a music educator in Utah. He was born in 14 July 1924. Harold taught at Brigham Young University in the School of Music. In 1989 he was called to be the temple president of the Atlanta Georgia Temple, after serving as the chairman of the Church Music Department and in many other church capacities. He died 25 June 2007.
- We can become perfect with Max L. Waters (1974)
- Priesthood: sanctifying the Saints (1993)
- A. Harold Goodman papers. MSS 6931. L. Tom Perry Special Collections, Harold B. Lee Library, Brigham Young University, Provo, Utah. http://findingaid.lib.byu.edu/viewItem/MSS%206931/ (accessed 3 Feb 2015).
- "Alvin Harold Goodman." College of Fine Arts and Communications wiki. http://history.cfac.byu.edu/index.php/Alvin_Harold_Goodman (accessed 1 Mat 2015).
- "Alvin Harold Goodman." Daily Herald. 28 Jun 2007. http://www.heraldextra.com/lifestyles/announcements/obituaries/alvin-harold-goodman/article_9b94d936-7687-5707-b191-b1d4e4758046.html (accessed 1 May 2015).
- A. Harold Goodman papers, http://findingaid.lib.byu.edu/viewItem/MSS%206931/